Greetings from Los Angeles!
We’ve been on lockdown here for about 2 months, and with some recent riots in addition to our peaceful protests following the murder of George Floyd, we’re adding curfews to the mix! Sometimes I find myself asking, Is this real life?
But it is, and I’m here to help you turn this strange season into a time of healing and hope.
I recently had the extreme privilege of doing something new. I got to take my role as Marriage and Family Therapist (CA #MFT90338) and pour out my heart on a podcast!
You’re in store for a treat, because not only is this my first podcast ever, but I was interviewed by my brilliant husband Chris Camareno, who’s a pastoral resident at Christ Church in Sierra Madre, California.
As part of this church podcast, Chris interviewed me and our beloved friend Rick Rupp, MFT, on tips for flourishing during Coronavirus and quarantine.
What you’ll discover on this podcast:
- How to discover redemptive hope during a bleak time in our country’s history.
- How to reconnect with your inner self during a chaotic season, finding healthy ways to manage emotions like fear and anger.
- How to communicate with your spouse and loved ones during hard conversations.
- Why so many of us are burned out on Zoom.
- Where to find marriage resources to rejuvenate your intimacy with your spouse.
- What rhythms will make your quarantine days productive and connecting.
- My therapy website
- Curt Thompson, MD “A Body of Work”
- Rick Rupp, MFT Blueprints for a Loving and Lasting Marriage
- Rick Rupp, MFT What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Sex
I also welcome any and all feedback on this my first podcast interview! Go take a listen, and peace over you and yours this week!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.